Removing a listing from your account is just as important to the Punto Sur Propiedades website as it is to you. We like to keep properties on the website that are available; it helps keep the site up to date. It is important to you as the user to remove a listing as soon as it rents or sells to avoid being charged for it on the next billing date. Click here to see more about how pricing and billing works.
To remove a listing from your account:
- Login to your account by clicking the login link in the menu (look for the key icon)
- Once logged in, the key icon will change to a user icon with the word ‘Account’ below it, click it, and click ‘My Account’ from the drop down menu.
- On your account page, click the tab at the top that says ‘Listings’.
- Under actions, click the ‘Cancel’ button.
- Confirm the cancellation on the message prompt.
Your listing is now canceled and you will not be billed for it on the next billing date.