Punto Sur Propiedades’ standard charge rate is $10 per property listing per month. Upgraded accounts can list properties for $5 or $1 per listing per month depending on their membership level.
All charges on the website are prorated. Here is an example of how our billing system works.
Billing occurs on the 1st of every month. If you upload and activate a listing on the 15th, you will be billed for the remainder of the month ($5). Then on the 1st, you will be billed $10 for the rest of the full month. If you activate a listings on the 1st and rent or sell it and take it down on the 15th, your account will be credited with $5 for the second half of the month not used.
Our billing system prorates down to the second, so you may see charges down to the cent.
The Punto Sur platform is build around having a debit or credit card attached to your account. The system runs more smoothly when this is the selected payment method. It is the better way to use Punto Sur because this way, our system automatically bills your card on file when you add a new listing or when the billing date is reached for listings that are already posted. As of 10/29/2018, the billing date is on the 1st of every month. With your card attached to your account, you will never experience interruptions on your listings advertising as long as you card is up to date and the transaction is approved.
We do understand that there are some people who would prefer to pay in cash, bank deposit, or Paypal. We are working on adding additional payment methods, but in the mean time, we can accept these alternate payment methods. These methods are not built into the Punto Sur platform, which means they will have to be done manually. What this means is that you can pay in cash at our offices, or make a bank deposit, or pay through Paypal and we will manually place the amount paid as a credit on your account. Your credit will still be billed from on our regular billing cycle.
There are a few important points to be aware of when using these payment methods.
- When credit on your account reaches zero or an amount less then the next invoice total, the invoice will not charge and all active listings will become inactive until adding a card to the account or adding credit to your account.
- When paying through bank deposit or cash, you may be subject to a 12% IVA (tax) fee.
- Because these payment methods are manual, they will not show on your account immediately after you make the payment. This process tends to take no longer than 1 business day.
- If using Paypal, be sure to add your Punto Sur email address in the note. You can use this payment link for Paypal payments.
- If making a bank deposit, you will need to email us with the deposit confirmation
- Important: Because of the manual processing of these payment methods, we are only allowing these methods to be used for payments larger then $100.
For more information about payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org